09 Jul US Bank Account for non-residents without visiting
A USA bank account is required by a US company to transact business. Though it is not mandatory to have a US bank account for a US company but having one would help in avoiding the international transactional fee and in facilitating outgoing payouts. The USA bank account is pretty tough to get if you are not present in the US, as it is required by law to be present in the bank physically at the time of account opening. Here at Shipcrow, we provide a US bank account which can be opened remotely and would not require the company owner to visit the bank in the US.
Company and Bank Account in Delaware:
All of the following plan comes with debit card, online account, merchant services and FDIC insurance.
Basic Business Checking
- -50 transactions free, then $0.60 per transaction
- -Maintain $1,500 average daily checking balance to waive monthly fee
- -300 transactions free, then $0.60 per transaction
- -Maintain $5,000 average daily checking balance to waive monthly fee
Business Checking Plus
- -750 transactions free, then $0.60 per transaction
- -Maintain $40,000 average daily checking balance to waive monthly fee
Why should you get the bank account in the same state where your company is formed?
Incorporating a company in any US state would have to comply with that state. Opening the bank account in another state would definitely require a foreign qualification in that state. We provide our bank account for non-resident services in the state of Delaware.
The company and bank account located in one state would decrease the liability for startups. The charges for this service would start at $2100 and the bank account will be opened for your company without visitation.