Last Modified: July 13, 2016
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website (www.Shipcrow.com) (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
* on this Website
* in e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
* us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Shipcrow or any third party.
* any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible on the Website.
Minors under the Age of 13
No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a minor under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a minor under the age of 13, please contact us at info@Shipcrow.com.
What Information Do We Collect About You and How Do We Do It?
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including: Personal Information
* Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address or telephone number, when you correspond with us, call us to make a purchase or request service, or participate in an online survey or chat function.
* Your social security number or tax identification number if you authorize us to obtain an employment identification number for your new Delaware company.
* Information you provide when completing your business filing online through the Website.
* Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service or requesting further services.
* Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
* When you browse Shipcrow’s website, you are able to do so anonymously. Generally, we don’t collect personal information when you browse, not even your email address. Your browser, however, does automatically tell us the type of computer and operating system you are using.
* Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, usage details and your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Please contact us if you wish to opt out of behavioral tracking.
We collect this information:
* Directly from you when you provide it to us.
* Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Why Do We Collect Personal Information
Shipcrow collects and uses your personal information to give you superior customer service when you form your company and every year thereafter until you close or cancel your company.
As your Delaware Registered Agent, we are required by law to maintain your Contact Person’s address. We will use this information to inform you of future Delaware Franchise Tax due dates and offer to fulfill these services for you for a fee. We will inform you of annual Registered Agent fees due. We will send you any service of process packages we may receive as your Registered Agent. If courier fees are necessary to forward service of process, we will charge you a service fee.
It is your responsibility to notify us of any change in address and contact information so we can send you tax compliance notices, Registered Agent invoices and service of process.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including:
* To fulfill any purpose for which you provide it.
* To present our Website and its contents to you.
* To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
* To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
* To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
* To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
* To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
* In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
* The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
* We may store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests, speed up your searches and recognize you when you return to our Website.
Disclosure of Your Information
Communication with Shipcrow through our website is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. Shipcrow Business Services, Inc. is not a law firm, and therefore any information transmitted to Shipcrow is not considered privileged client-attorney information.
At times, we may be required by law or legal process to disclose your information. We may also disclose information about you if we believe that disclosure is necessary for the public interest.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
* To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
* To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Shipcrow Business Services, Inc.’s assets, in which personal information held by Shipcrow Business Services, Inc. about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
* For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
* To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
* If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Shipcrow Business Services, Inc., our customers or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information.
Promotional Offers from Shipcrow If you do not wish to have your e-mail address and contact information used by Shipcrow to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the unsubscribe button in our email communications or emailing our support desk at info@Shipcrow.com.
This opt-out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product or service purchase or other transactions.
Targeted Advertising If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our target-audience preferences, you can opt out by emailing us at info@Shipcrow.com.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We do not give or sell your name, email address, address or any other personal information to any third party for marketing purposes and will reveal such information only if required by law to disclose such information and as otherwise described in this policy.
Every effort to secure your data against criminal outside disclosure is being taken over the internet. Every name and address in our database is initially and periodically checked against the U.S. Treasury Department’s SDN list.
Our records are password protected by biometric finger print scanners and monitored by security personnel on site. Your data is monitored by a 16-camera infrared system, backed up by independent propane power supplies, generators and a state of the art, digitally-controlled power management system. Your records are stored in secure facilities with 24-hour surveillance and, in case of a regional disaster, we can start servicing your requests within 48 hours at our location of choice. To learn more about how we protect your information, please ask one of our team members to provide you with a more detailed explanation.
Shipcrow safeguards the security of the data you send us with physical, electronic and managerial procedures. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers and make sure you use a secure browser.
Shipcrow uses industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where personal information is required. To place on-line orders with Shipcrow, you must use an SSL-enabled browser. This protects the confidentiality of your personal and credit card information while it is transmitted over the internet.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can send us an e-mail at info@Shipcrow.com to request access to, or to correct or delete, any personal information you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Right
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to info@Shipcrow.com.
Our Companywide Commitment to Privacy
To make sure your personal information remains confidential, we communicate these privacy guidelines to every Shipcrow employee.
Shipcrow’s website contains links to other sites. Shipcrow does not share your personal information with those websites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.
SHIPCROW adheres to the U.S., EU, and Swiss Safe Harbor Frameworks which are administered by the U.S. Department of Commerce. WE comply with the SafeHarbor privacy principles of Notice, Choice, Onward Transfer, Security, Data Integrity, Access and Enforcement. Details on the frameworks are found at: http://export.gov/safeharbor/.
The Website: WE collect limited personal information when YOU access OUR website.
Information YOU provide – When YOU visit the publicly-accessible Website, WE collect the web page YOU came from, YOUR browser’s user agent string, any keywords YOU used in a search engine, YOUR computer’s IP address, the time and date, the name of the pages YOUR computer visited, and how long it spent on each page.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that WE are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. WE encourage OUR users to be aware when they leave OUR site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
Partners: WE may work with a partner site, such as a vendor, to offer YOU certain services. The partners do NOT, without YOUR knowledge and consent, collect YOUR identity or contact information from YOUR visits to their websites. WE provide information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with SHIPCROW under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use YOUR personal information to help SHIPCROW communicate with YOU about offers from SHIPCROW and OUR marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
For each visitor to a partner website, the visitor’s computer reaches the partner via a particular IP (Internet Protocol) address, and the partner’s servers automatically collect this IP address.
Cookies assist partners in tracking YOUR activities from OUR web site to a partner’s web site that YOU link to from OUR site. If YOU re-visit the partner’s site directly, the partner is able to continue to track YOUR activities on the site and reward US for referring YOU. The Cookies themselves tell the partner nothing about YOU personally.
Cookies are used in two stages of the partner tracking: when a banner image on OUR site is loaded on YOUR Web page for viewing by YOU and when YOU click a banner on OUR site. The function of these Cookies is to provide the partner with information solely for the purpose of crediting US with referrals.
The partner’s servers automatically generate a unique number identifying YOUR visit. No information is obtained from YOU or YOUR computer to generate YOUR unique identifying number. None of the partner’s Cookies are used to perform “User Profiling”.
Hosted Services: When YOU sign up for a Hosted Service that requires registration, WE ask YOU for personal information (such as YOUR name, email address, and an account password). For services such as online postal mail, WE also request and store credit card or other payment account information, address and telephone information, and physical copies of YOUR identification papers. For services such as check processing and depositing, WE will request and store information relating to YOUR banking account. All information will be maintained in encrypted form on secure servers or in secure physical facilities, as appropriate. WE may combine the information YOU submit under YOUR account with information from other SHIPCROW services or third parties in order to provide YOU with a better experience and to improve the quality of OUR services. For certain services, WE may give YOU the opportunity to opt out of combining such information. WE do not contact site visitors unless they have given US explicit permission to do so, have written to US, or have begun (or completed) the process of signing up for one of OUR services. Except in the unlikely event that WE are required to do so by law, personal details of YOUR visit to OUR publicly-accessible website will never be shared with any third party without YOUR permission.
Log information: When YOU use SHIPCROW services, OUR servers automatically record information that YOUR browser sends whenever YOU visit a website. These server logs may include information such as YOUR web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of YOUR request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify YOUR browser.
User communications: When YOU send email or other communication to SHIPCROW, WE may retain those communications in order to process YOUR inquiries, respond to YOUR requests and improve OUR services.
Affiliated sites: WE may offer some of OUR services in connection with other web sites. In such cases, personal information that YOU provide to those sites may be sent to SHIPCROW in order to deliver the service. WE process such information in accordance with this Policy. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and WE encourage YOU to read their privacy policies.
Links: SHIPCROW may present links in a format that enables US to keep track of whether these links have been followed. WE may use this information to improve the quality of any customized content or advertising that WE may offer.
- Providing OUR products and services to users, including the scanning of envelope images, the display of those scanned images in notification emails to YOU and in YOUR online account, the display and routing of the scanned contents of mail, and solicited advertising content;
- Sending YOU certain communications relating to SHIPCROW services, such as service announcements, administrative messages, and the SHIPCROW newsletter, all of which are considered part of YOUR SHIPCROW account and do not require US to offer YOU the opportunity to opt out of receiving them;
- Site usage tracking, in order to enable US to monitor Web site traffic and usage patterns in order to continually enhance and improve the service WE offer, and for customer source information. In this process, WE may collect IP addresses (which indicate the location of YOUR computer on the Internet) to ensure effective technical operations. WE may provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- Auditing, research, and analysis in order to maintain, protect, and improve OUR services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of OUR network; and
- Developing new services.
- YOU can find more information about how WE process personal information by referring to the privacy notices for particular services.
SHIPCROW processes personal information on OUR servers in the United States of America and reserves the right to process personal information in other countries. In some cases, WE may process personal information on behalf of and according to the instructions of a third party.
Choices for personal information
If WE propose to use personal information for any purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in the specific service notices, WE will offer YOU an effective way to opt out of the use of personal information for those other purposes. WE will not collect or use sensitive personal information for purposes other than those described in this Policy or the specific service notices, unless WE have obtained YOUR prior consent (such as in OUR service agreements).
YOU can decline to submit personal information to any of OUR services, in which case SHIPCROW may not be able to provide those services to YOU.
SHIPCROW does not rent, sell, or share personal information about YOU with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services YOU have requested or under the following circumstances:
- If WE have YOUR consent. WE require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- If WE provide such information to OUR subsidiaries, affiliated companies, or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on OUR behalf. WE require that these parties agree to process such information based on OUR instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures, including adequate data protection principles.
- If WE have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process (including without limitation subpoenas and court orders), or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues, (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property, or safety of SHIPCROW, its users or the public as required or permitted by law, or (e) to establish or exercise OUR legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- WE may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify YOU individually.
Please contact US at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
WE take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of OUR data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where WE store personal data.
WE restrict access to personal information to SHIPCROW employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve OUR services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Shipcrow applies rigorous security measures at physical mail facilities, at its data centers, and within the applications that it provides for access to those services.
SHIPCROW processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. WE review OUR data collection, storage, and processing practices to ensure that WE only collect, store, and process the personal information needed to provide or improve OUR services. WE take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information WE process is accurate, complete, and current, but WE depend on OUR users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
Accessing and updating personal information
When YOU use OUR Hosted Services, WE make good-faith efforts to provide YOU with access to YOUR personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at YOUR request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. WE ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected, or removed before processing such requests, and WE may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where WE provide information access and correction, WE perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Some of OUR services may have different procedures to access, correct, or delete users’ personal information. WE may provide the details for these procedures in the specific privacy notices or FAQs for these services.
Customer Service is staffed to assist and support OUR customers’ activities and accounts, and also to enforce adherence to OUR User Agreement terms and conditions. Customer Service can suspend and/or terminate service for any account for breach of those terms or operating in a manner inconsistent with the terms of service. Shipcrow’s Human Resources department also works closely with department heads to ensure policies are adhered to and when necessary to terminate employment for any employee, permanent or temporary, that breaches the terms of hire, or presents a security risk.
SHIPCROW regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or SHIPCROW’s treatment of personal information by contacting US through this web site or by writing to US at YOUR Privacy Rights, c/o Shipcrow, B-6 Advocate Colony Sector Pi Greater Noida 201301. When WE receive formal written complaints at this address, it is SHIPCROW’s policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. WE will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between SHIPCROW and an individual.
European residents with inquiries regarding data privacy can contact US at the above address or at safeharbor @ the-dma.org http://www.dmaresponsibility.org/SafeHarbor/consumers.shtml
Changes to this policy
If YOU have any additional questions or concerns about this Policy, please feel free to contact US any time through this web site or at YOUR Privacy Rights, c/o Shipcrow, B-6 Advocate Colony Sector Pi Greater Noida 201301.