How to save on US taxes as a foreign owned US company? | Register US Company
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-4391,single-format-standard,theme-bridge,bridge-core-2.1.6,qode-quick-links-1.0,woocommerce-no-js,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_grid_1300,footer_responsive_adv,hide_top_bar_on_mobile_header,columns-4,qode-theme-ver-20.6,qode-theme-bridge,qode_header_in_grid,cookies-not-set,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.1,vc_responsive

How to save on US taxes as a foreign owned US company?

How to save on US taxes as a foreign owned US company?

A foreign-owned USA company can serve as a tax haven in the US for many non-US residents. The internal revenue code IRC Sec -6038A states, a domestic corporation which is 25% foreign owned is subjected to report to the IRS informational return annually.

For Example – An Indian or Chinese resident who owns a US company will not have to pay any taxes if the US company is not having a physical presence in the US. The US company might have to furnish informational returns to the Internal Revenue Service but not definitely pay any Federal tax on Income. They would pay taxes in their home country on their income but not in the US.

Anybody can form a US company (Limited Liability Company LLC or Corporation INC) from almost anywhere in the world. So why not give Shipcrow a chance to get the right entity to help grow your business strong. We do offer ready for business, company set up for a unique price of $258. This will include your company formation (OA, COF) charges, the registered agent (RA) for the state, Employer Identification Number (EIN).

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.